gTitle$> <$BlogRSDURL$>


savoirefaire's BLOG
{Friday, September 12, 2008 . }

Putting all your MP3s you have ever owned (of the ones you can find) in one spot is a fantastic feeling. I have 9.8 GB of music right now, most of which I have not heard in awhile and it's dizzying just going through track after track. This after I've stopped listening to a lot of new music out now.

A few gems I have discovered that I have:

Chris Cornell's acoustic Unplugged in Sweden of his Soundgarden hit, Black Hole Sun
The two Electric Soft Parade albums I procured a year ago
Rapper's Delight by The Sugarhill Gang
All The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Radiohead, Sting (& The Police), Asian Dub Foundation that I own

Mmmmm...Now I am ready to go to York. :D

Labels:



savoirefaire blogged at 12:20 PM



***

Comments: Post a Comment



Search this site or the web

Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind


designed by: dreamwalker
game scripted by: Lancer
game script from: syahidah
time & calendar scripts from: DynamicDrive