gTitle$> <$BlogRSDURL$>


savoirefaire's BLOG
{Thursday, August 28, 2008 . }

I was trying to clear out the gunk my room has accumulated, in the efforts to clean it and I found this note I had written and passed to a friend during a lecture way back in our undergraduate days and I thought I would just transcribe it here out of sentimentality's sake.

5/8/2004

Dear A,
How are you, my lovely? Ha ha, I haven't written a note to anyone during class in a long while, used to do it in school like everyday =P. Anyways, lovely to also see that we are able to make faces to each other even though you're seated so far away. This lecture is killing me precisely because I cannot tolerate the lunatic's lame jokes and 30-year old long-winded habits. Even thought I have the notes for this lecture in front of me, I am not even motivated t take down anything he is saying. How was it last night? Did anything dirty ;)? I just watched T.V., The Amazing Race 5, which is awesome. Was so exhausted last night, coming back from friend's place in Tanglin, only to be smsed later at night that she wasn't going :(. How typical of that silly girl! Which reminds me, day before yesterday, I had my first drink in almost a month (whoops, actually stopped to listen to the man). And the drink happened to be "wine" with only 1/2% of alc. >.<! Dad opened the bottle to toast for Bhabhi's b'day but Mom and Bhabhi were like..."no alc." which I tell you was COMPLETE BULLSHIT! Oh well, family dramas...=P. The point is...I need to go out soon!! =(. Btw, drawing smilies like on comp. 'cos it's fun!! =DDD! Oh lame joke: Don't I just put FUN in DA MENTAL? :D! Oh, look at you, concentrating real hard on wat luny is saying. Maybe I shall end this letter soon, I am reaching a sort of writing-block anyway (or is it writer's block?). Today is my bro's b'day so gonna buy a card later :P. Ok, ok, now on to Sampling Variation... Love Ya Loads!
<3,
~S~
5 AUG 2004

- In reply -

Hey babes! hehe was pleasantly surprised with your note! It's been ages since ive received one and written one! And I know it's sad tht I have used this crumpled paper again for my reply...I don't have paper on me! =)
I know exactly wht u mean abt loony Lun's lectures! It's bloody painful sitting through hthis shit and I have no idea how we are gonna do it for the rest of the semester! Die! die!
And no, I didn't do any dirty last night contrary to 'popular' belief! I watched the amazing race too (man, I wish one day I could go on a race like tht! Tht would be awesome!). Then I did some reading (The Devil Wears Prada - interesting bk!). After which I was interrupted with a phonecall from V - spoke to him for hours - been ages since we've gotten the chance to update each other! Haven't seen each other for nearly a month now! And tht idiot is jetting off again next wk to Lagos and sadly, wont be back till next year! Oh well, stupid rich kids! hehe. Anyhoot, glad to know u've been meeting up with your friends..oops looks like I missed a line...haha well dont have tht much more to say anyway. I havent gone out in a while too..as in clubbing..but frank;y, im pretty sick of clubbing here for now, did quite a lot over the hols in London too../ so I'll stay clear of clubs for a while. As for drinking, hehe, now, tht I will not stay clear of! Planning to chill at Equinox tomm night..so hopefully, will get to fulfill my body's alcohol craving!
Looking forward to watching The Village tomm..its been getting a lot of rave reviews!
er..hmm..uh..haha
okay I'm running out of things to say now, so I shall big you farewell now. Enjoy your day ahead sweetie and wish your Bhabhi a happy belated bday and your bro a happy bday frm me! Take care & keep smiling! :)
Hugs & <3,
A

I think I now remember why I failed that module despite it being damn easy, as I did for loads of classes in Uni. Wahahahaha.


savoirefaire blogged at 3:14 PM



***

Comments:
Im gonna cry any moment nw
 
Here, have a tissue.
 
Post a Comment



Search this site or the web

Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind


designed by: dreamwalker
game scripted by: Lancer
game script from: syahidah
time & calendar scripts from: DynamicDrive