gTitle$> <$BlogRSDURL$>


savoirefaire's BLOG
{Wednesday, June 18, 2008 . }

I am making a list of people, to complete the ring of blogs for the ones who have enjoyed and miss 16A-05-05. So here it is.

Principle characters

Shady
SachinO

Subsidiaries

SaloK
NotApple

Frequent Guest Appearances by

Savoirefaire aka me
Vanillyginger

I could add more here, but I am not sure if should be included in ring of blogs.

Guest (cos never hang out at NTU enough !!)

Wiggly
Harps


I urge SaloK and Harps to complete this mighty fine Ring-of-blogs.

:)


savoirefaire blogged at 6:26 PM



***

Comments:
I have been relegated to guest?! :(
 
as explained by the parentheses, never hang out at ntu enough!
 
yes appropriately classified... salo k and harpreet are similar in one respect.. 0.5% chance of them startin a blog
 
Post a Comment



Search this site or the web

Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind


designed by: dreamwalker
game scripted by: Lancer
game script from: syahidah
time & calendar scripts from: DynamicDrive