gTitle$> <$BlogRSDURL$>


savoirefaire's BLOG
{Friday, December 02, 2005 . }

Desperately need a new layout for this site. I know it's been donkey years since I updated but somehow, this semester it seems like I just lost track of time, like I fell asleep and when I woke, I was a 100 years older like Van Winkle.
There are two kinds of things that preoccupy my mind, the inane but hugely important things, and the fantastical but hugely useless things. It's always a war between the two, but today I realise that neither one of them are winning, and that my brain has chosen to degenerate and wallow in benign filth, somewhat like the depression my dog creates so comfortably in the pile of dirty laundry when she has nowhere more comfortable to rest.
I need to go write a book or something.


savoirefaire blogged at 3:56 PM



***

Comments: Post a Comment



Search this site or the web

Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind


designed by: dreamwalker
game scripted by: Lancer
game script from: syahidah
time & calendar scripts from: DynamicDrive