gTitle$> <$BlogRSDURL$>


savoirefaire's BLOG
{Wednesday, September 07, 2005 . }

If my heart was made of stone,
How would it feel?
Would it feel pity or pain?
Or would it have only the
Grainy grooves
Of quartz and tourmaline.
I never want to be
A heart on a stool;
But mostly would not want to be
The heart of a fool.
Okay that was an inspired piece after years of never having written so do spare me the criticism but if you are being constructive, drop me a line :P
But yeah, amazing what pain can do to your brain when it has to come up with such ditties. Ehehehe.


savoirefaire blogged at 12:24 AM



***

Comments:
Omg..Sandhya.. wats this? Impressive! Waah Kavi Tiwari :)
 
i liked it. can't say i can offer much in terms of constructive criticism as poetry never really was my thing but i liked the way it felt. kinda touched my soul a little bit.

hope the pain that inspired this has eased up a little.

luv,
faz
 
Post a Comment



Search this site or the web

Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind


designed by: dreamwalker
game scripted by: Lancer
game script from: syahidah
time & calendar scripts from: DynamicDrive