gTitle$> <$BlogRSDURL$>


savoirefaire's BLOG
{Tuesday, July 19, 2005 . }


school kicks in next week and boy do I need to buckle down to work...I will be in 3rd year so that means my screwing around days are over!
anyways, just thinking what I have ahead of me, debating, lots of studying (I hope to clock in the hours that I have always been promising myself) and some wholesome activity like perhaps babysitting and maybe, just maybe, getting a job...something that I could pull off and not tutoring.
getting life in order is the first step to a happier one, or so I would like to believe and this time, I really need some rearranging.
a bit anxious for the fact that my ex-roomie got her room but i havent. so, am really keeping my fingers crossed that i get to move in with her.
a busy day tmrw, meeting people, getting some clubbing time in, before school starts and the world gets busy.
Heh, what a weird feeling to be in the last week of summer.


savoirefaire blogged at 6:24 PM



***

Comments: Post a Comment



Search this site or the web

Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind


designed by: dreamwalker
game scripted by: Lancer
game script from: syahidah
time & calendar scripts from: DynamicDrive