gTitle$> <$BlogRSDURL$>


savoirefaire's BLOG
{Wednesday, January 12, 2005 . }


Back by popular demand.
It's only 2 weeks into the year and my, what a year it has been indeed.

Came back from KL all knackered from adjudication (which I discovered is not my calling indeed, I cannot give an oral adjudication for nuts). Coming back was a disaster, was all drunk from Yakka, this South African Vodka drink, and fell asleep in my room, missing my bus back >.< ...oh well, at least I made it back safe and sound all independently on my own. haha.

There were many people from all round the world. I had this awesome roommate from Edinburgh, Scotland and well, living with her was an enlightening experience (Never had I known someone who puts on fake tans regularly).
As you know I am rotten in taking any pic, but will put up as soon as I get hold of some.

Hong Kong was soo good and wayy too short a trip. My brother is spending a good deal of time with the parents, and I am missing out on all that.

When I got back, I had a delightful visitor for 3 days to put my mind off loads of things.

But this week's been about getting back to school proper, having missed one week already with things. Man is it going to be a real grind this sem. >.<

Btw, I cut my hair realllly short this time. :D

No more long beautiful tresses...la la la.

Also lost my glasses so surviving on daily contact lenses.

Hehehe, so now I am unrecognisable.

To Good Starts. *clink*


savoirefaire blogged at 1:19 PM



***

Comments: Post a Comment



Search this site or the web

Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind


designed by: dreamwalker
game scripted by: Lancer
game script from: syahidah
time & calendar scripts from: DynamicDrive