gTitle$> <$BlogRSDURL$>


savoirefaire's BLOG
{Sunday, September 19, 2004 . }

Last day of the mid-semester break. The entire week spent, nothing quite as productive done unless you count even more debate training yesterday and watching a play and shisha on friday night at Clarke Quay and a few little things like spending hours online talking to people and learning new things about them.
Tonight, I move into the dorm room I have been waiting to get for awhile now. Making the list of things to actually bring over today is a chore in itself. And have a huge problem with not having a computer as of yet to bring over. Then there's stuff to do for school tomorrow, that I cannot bring myself to do at all.
Then, there's the fact that I can't even sleep right now, with thoughts and dreams plaguing my head, very undesirable.
On the bright side, this inability to get to sleep is spawning new bits of creativity in me. Wrote a story last night, which could be improved, but in my opinion, one of the more entertaining things I have written in awhile.
Will put it up once I type it out. :)


savoirefaire blogged at 3:53 PM



***

Comments: Post a Comment



Search this site or the web

Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind


designed by: dreamwalker
game scripted by: Lancer
game script from: syahidah
time & calendar scripts from: DynamicDrive