gTitle$> <$BlogRSDURL$>


savoirefaire's BLOG
{Thursday, September 23, 2004 . }

College is filled with little battles, little victories have to be won everyday, every week if you are not as fortunate. I am feeling good now, having proceeded to the next round in the Inter-School debate competition within the University yesterday, and right now, having passed a really shitty test I took two weeks ago. All brings up the hope that I don't screw up tommorrow's test.
Very trivial, but pretty substantial. Having saved myself from potential crises like not having any toothpaste, to not having any team mate for yesterday's debate, I say I am doing pretty fine.
Yep, Life goes on, 'til the exams it does at least. Then that's sure and certain death.


savoirefaire blogged at 4:59 PM



***

Comments: Post a Comment



Search this site or the web

Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind


designed by: dreamwalker
game scripted by: Lancer
game script from: syahidah
time & calendar scripts from: DynamicDrive