gTitle$> <$BlogRSDURL$>


savoirefaire's BLOG
{Tuesday, August 31, 2004 . }

Yes Yes, I know it's been...erm...26 days since I last posted. What to do? I have been trying to wait for pictures to put up but hell, I could never get that done now could I? Why is that? Because I am a BUM.

Main Entry: 4bum
Function: noun
Etymology: probably short for bummer
a : one who sponges off others and avoids work
b : one who performs a function poorly
c : one who devotes his time to a recreational activity
2 : VAGRANT, TRAMP- on the bum : with no settled residence or means of support
courtesy of merriam-webster's dictionary online at www.m-w.com

Sad. However, the solution is on its way. Well, mostly when I...

1. Fix my health ~ my right hand's been afflicted with Radial Palsy, and I am down with a nasty bout of flu...how typical.
2. When I do find a way to upload pictures from my new phone (well, not so new now), the Nokia 7610:


Yes, I have it in this exact colour apparently not found in Singaporean distribution. :D

3. When I find a way to organize thoughts and events that have passed (like how I went for vacation, and how I got into the NTU Debate IVPs, ya know, things like that!)



But for now, I will say two things about my weekend:

The Bourne Supremacy

Rocked! :)



savoirefaire blogged at 10:07 AM



***

Comments: Post a Comment



Search this site or the web

Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind


designed by: dreamwalker
game scripted by: Lancer
game script from: syahidah
time & calendar scripts from: DynamicDrive