gTitle$> <$BlogRSDURL$>


savoirefaire's BLOG
{Thursday, July 22, 2004 . }

  
a freaky picture of me


from left: sammy's friend, josh, my shoulder/back, josh's friend, friso and sophie



  i know i am sad, but do you see the reflection of my back in the window? from left: josh, laughing with cheryl, and random dave's friends in the background i think
 
Okay, I will give up on trying to add more pictures of myself. All pictures courtesy of Friso who took soo many pictures on the 1st of july in Crazy Elephant for The Ocean Band's last gig here in S'pore before their current European tour. :)


savoirefaire blogged at 12:26 AM



***

Comments: Post a Comment



Search this site or the web

Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind


designed by: dreamwalker
game scripted by: Lancer
game script from: syahidah
time & calendar scripts from: DynamicDrive