gTitle$> <$BlogRSDURL$>


savoirefaire's BLOG
{Tuesday, July 20, 2004 . }

I am suffering from severe lethargy and procrastination, the two things that should disappear by the time classes start next week. Why? Let's just say, to review the stuff I wanted to do this summer:
1.
"The trick now lies in spending three months of vacations fruitfully...and the biggest obstacle that's ahead of me is getting a job...Then of course, there's trying to get an internship..."
I tried and I failed miserably. There was that tutoring job I made a total 50 bucks out of and then the selling coupons thing where I made...3. next up:
2.
"a) TRAVEL!!!"
No I did not travel this vacations even though I could have zipped up to Hong Kong to my parents but hey, I am not too bright with these logistical things. On the bright side, might be vacationing with the entire family when bro and parents fly down in a resort in Malaysia during the National Day holidays next month. But that doesn't quite count does it? sigh~
3.
b)DRINK!!!
Ah...did that, a bit, not too much, in moderation...:P
4.
c)SHOP!!!
Ah..yes, that I did, bought a bass guitar and other stuff, and recently (like yesterday) I splurged on stuff in Borders because I am a sucker for CDs and stationery, the smell of new paper and books and stuff like that...that was 75 bucks I could not afford. >.<
5.
d)GO FOR GIGS COMING UP HERE IN S'PORE!!!
None except for The Ocean Band ones, cos well, could hardly afford any of the tickets. :P
6.
e) BUM BUM BUM!!!
Oh, I did THAT beautifully!
 
Other things that were on my list unofficially:
Go give and pass my Basic Theory test ~ I haven't even registered for it yet.
Write a novel ~ Abandoned the first day I embarked upon it
Colour/Highlight Hair ~ Officially cannot afford that 'cos school's about to open
Go to KL to meet friends from Junior College days ~ Oh I don't know know what happened to that one...*tear*
Finish my 1500 jigsaw puzzle that's a picture of the scenic Lake Como, Italy ~ I am still trying and have been for 8 years
Contact a friend I haven't heard from since last Christmas ~ errr...
Actually take my dog out for a walk ~ Hmmmm...
Practice the bass ~ >.<
 
Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
 
On other news, The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown is a terribly intriguing book, what saddens me is that it's a sequel, so I feel guilty not having read the first book "Angels and Demons" before starting on this one.


savoirefaire blogged at 2:54 PM



***

Comments: Post a Comment



Search this site or the web

Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind


designed by: dreamwalker
game scripted by: Lancer
game script from: syahidah
time & calendar scripts from: DynamicDrive