gTitle$> <$BlogRSDURL$>


savoirefaire's BLOG
{Thursday, June 24, 2004 . }

Whoa...Have I mentioned how great the Great Singapore Sale is??
It's GREEEEAAAAATTT!
I went on a spree yesterday at a neighbourhood mall, Jurong Point, with a friend of mine and well, we were surprised with the number of deals and steals we were able to make. Look at this, a bright pink PVC handbag from South Korea that would normally be sold at 16 bucks in town, being sold at 7 for cost price, not to mention cotton tops at 10 and lovely canvas handbags all under 20. For those of you who shop frequently enough and see the ridiculous prices these things normally go at will agree with me that you would also have been in retail heaven had you been in my shoes. The highlight of the entire ordeal would have been at Jennyfer, a French brand with only one outlet in Singapore and that only in Jurong Point. A whole bunch of stuff in bins going at 5 and 9 dollars with my friend buying a really nice sporty khaki-coloured cottony dress, unique as it even had a hoody for rainy days (lol). Then random tops and bottoms and dress with up 50% off. Now, Jennyfer is a decent enough, affordable brand for college girls like us, who have no other means of an income except pocket money from our dear folks, but seriously, yay for discounts! :D
For those who know me quite well, know also how much I don't really fancy shopping as such, but to see all the great stuff just being sold at the prices one would have to wait all year to go down to...I just could not help myself but spree!!!
Now, maybe, next year, when I do get a job in the summer, I may be able to just spree some more in the Great Singapore Sale! :D


savoirefaire blogged at 2:56 PM



***

Comments: Post a Comment



Search this site or the web

Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind


designed by: dreamwalker
game scripted by: Lancer
game script from: syahidah
time & calendar scripts from: DynamicDrive