gTitle$> <$BlogRSDURL$>


savoirefaire's BLOG
{Wednesday, June 09, 2004 . }

I just added a very experienced blogger Simon under friendly links. His entries are very sharp and fun to read. I hope you guys enjoy reading them as much as I do. I aspire somewhat to get this blog to be as inviting as his is someday. :)
On other news, my dog, the english springer spaniel named Simmi is looking more and more like a sheep these days prompting repeated bleatings towards her general direction by family members. There is also the theory on how she's the real human in the house and we are her dogs but I will save that one for some other time.


savoirefaire blogged at 2:58 PM



***

Comments: Post a Comment



Search this site or the web

Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind


designed by: dreamwalker
game scripted by: Lancer
game script from: syahidah
time & calendar scripts from: DynamicDrive