gTitle$> <$BlogRSDURL$>


savoirefaire's BLOG
{Tuesday, June 08, 2004 . }


Had the internet down since friday and boy, I just got it up now. Never should this happen again, I was going cold turkey, life felt empty, and I swear I needed therapy but was getting by with too much TV and eating, and TV.
On the bright side, I managed to spend more time with family (mostly my mom) which is good...always good...I think.
I did manage to read some stuff...finish books I had been meaning to and re-reading some:
1. Reread Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix again
2. Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho
3. and currently finishing American Gods by Neil Gaiman.
and watch some movies I had been meaning to namely:
1. Kill Bill Vol. 1
2. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (today)
Actually, I haven't done much have I?
Geez, and to think not having any internet would give me a life. Bollocks.


savoirefaire blogged at 9:40 PM



***

Comments: Post a Comment



Search this site or the web

Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind


designed by: dreamwalker
game scripted by: Lancer
game script from: syahidah
time & calendar scripts from: DynamicDrive