gTitle$> <$BlogRSDURL$>


savoirefaire's BLOG
{Friday, May 14, 2004 . }


Okay, unless I get my pocket money today...I am officially broke beyond brokenness. No one can fix me up lie Humpty Dumpty unless they gimme the cash.

Sigh~

On other news,
Congress and its allies won the elections in India,
There's gonna be a Bollywood Celebrity Match in Singapore next Friday and

On other other news,
I have been getting strange political dreams.

First up, on Congress winning elections in India:
Probably means that Sonia Gandhi, the Italian-born wife of the late Prime minister Rajiv Gandhi, is going to be Prime Minister which is a somewhat scandalous issue in India. Secondly, I don't really give a rat's ass about Indian politics but if they are heading towards having another war or making the poor poorer etc. then that's just horrid isn't it?

Secondly, on Bollywood actors playing Soccer against veteran Singaporean players in Singapore in conjunction with the Indian Film Awards that are going to be held here:
Why??? I mean...play cricket, then you will have some chance of being remotely entertaining. Not only that, I don't want to be in the midst of hordes of girls (and loads of Malay ones who watch Bollywood movies without knowing a word of Hindi and screaming along to the songs and the actors unknowingly screaming back to them in Hindi thinking that they must be understanding it and all the catfights for the stuff being thrown at them and...sounds familiar? *cough cough* JRock fans *cough*) who don't know the first thing about the beautiful game of footie. sigh~

Thirdly, my political dreams:
I meant it as in NIGHTMARES. Yeah, like women in the Middle East being attacked by Militia with like the whole mortar attack mode of violence just because women are doing better than men in the more liberated society, owning businesses and driving cars while the poor (men) getting jealous..and like...violence basically with the whole Iraq war backdrop etc. WHY ME???


I am a very disturbed person, I know...Must be all the job-hunting and moneylessness and general boredom...sigh~



savoirefaire blogged at 12:38 PM



***

Comments: Post a Comment



Search this site or the web

Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind


designed by: dreamwalker
game scripted by: Lancer
game script from: syahidah
time & calendar scripts from: DynamicDrive