gTitle$> <$BlogRSDURL$>


savoirefaire's BLOG
{Wednesday, May 19, 2004 . }

Heh...got my first pay from tutoring, not very much, but all going to the buy-a-bass-and-amp-fund. Quite satisfying and hopefully, am blowing it on something worthwhile...then again, wouldn't quite be blowing would it?

Anyways, would prolly be nice if I put up the pic of it from the auction site. Here goes...







Well...I am actually getting it tmrw so I hope it looks exactly like that...if it doesn't then a bad rating for the seller and...well, too bad for me.

The real crunch comes when I actually start doing all the learning and practising. It's going to be a challenge and it's going to take alot of concentration because I am known to give up on things that I lose interest in, or find daunting. I think, it's about time I learnt something new...and I hope my passion can get me somewhere with this.

On other news...I hope this lady wins...


Peace out for now.


savoirefaire blogged at 11:34 PM



***

Comments: Post a Comment



Search this site or the web

Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind


designed by: dreamwalker
game scripted by: Lancer
game script from: syahidah
time & calendar scripts from: DynamicDrive