gTitle$> <$BlogRSDURL$>


savoirefaire's BLOG
{Monday, April 19, 2004 . }

When two people are hot....equally hot....and they're together....they deserve each other...LOL.
This is working on the principle on how I think Esther Canadas and Mark Vanderloo were sooo adorable together (unfortunately they divorced..) then again, it's all just a weird superficial thing I subscribe too...like my fascination with fantasy paintings...it's all aesthetics to me. :P

Which reminds me...man, check out Michael Whelan. His paintings have never failed to mesmerize...and I have been a fan for like 5 years now...great stuff!


savoirefaire blogged at 6:48 PM



***

Comments: Post a Comment



Search this site or the web

Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind


designed by: dreamwalker
game scripted by: Lancer
game script from: syahidah
time & calendar scripts from: DynamicDrive