gTitle$> <$BlogRSDURL$>


savoirefaire's BLOG
{Monday, April 19, 2004 . }

The weekend has just ended and I hardly did post since Friday. Now you might be wondering "Wow, was savoirefaire a.k.a Sandhya working that hard for the exams?".
The answer is a big FAT .....Negative.
Let me try and do a rundown on the days...Let's see...Saturday...I ate...slept...watched loads of tv including FHM's bikini heaven, which boys...was the most hilarious thing I have ever ever watched. Oh yeah..there were loads of boobies. I am soooo glad they picked the most funny chick from France as the winner...she was mind-blowingly hilarious (and hot too, somewhat).Click here to see what I mean...ehehehe. After the show I chatted, surfed and went to bed only to wake up really late the next day, eat, dl loads of The O.C. which I tell you is the most addictive TV show I have seen in a looong time...(and yes, I haven't watched television in a long time). I mean it doesnt rank anywhere close to Scrubs...but it's compelling enough for a teenage drama. Maybe it's got to do with how the actors are kinda cute...maybe it's the clothes (I tell you, loads of beautiful clothes the girlies wear indeed)...on the other hand, my dear brother who's in the US just told me last night that Tru Calling is a better show...well, thanks to dear....ahem...I might just try and see if it is.
With soo many distractions at home like the comp that's better than my laptop (even though it hung like a biatch) and food, and like a nice nice bed and people...who could blame me for being soo lazy? LOL.
Ultimately, if I don't get cracking now...I never will...and then I will die...and then I will burn in hell...and then my family members will take the form of funky demons and torture me further as I burn in hell. AARRRGGGGHHHHHH...I must stop being soo imaginatively cruel to myself


savoirefaire blogged at 12:55 PM



***

Comments: Post a Comment



Search this site or the web

Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind


designed by: dreamwalker
game scripted by: Lancer
game script from: syahidah
time & calendar scripts from: DynamicDrive