gTitle$> <$BlogRSDURL$>


savoirefaire's BLOG
{Tuesday, April 13, 2004 . }

Ahh...Okay...smashing new layout courtesy of some researching (from the blogs of others). There are some talented people out there who make loads of blog skins during their free time so that neophytes like myself can reap benefits. Nevertheless, this took hours! (I am addicted to this, I can't help it, even when I know horrid exams are in 15 days! =|)

So I have this wonderful number guessing game on the right. Although I did manage to learn how to write its script in my Java(TM) class in Uni., I had to basically rip it off the blog skin...but I know I can do it with enough time and patience...:D

I would like to also mention that blue is simple the best, most gorgeous colour ever! Without it, life would be...well...blue...so it is indispensible...I knew we could never do without it. Hmmm...I wonder how the colour-blind people survive...wait...they can see blue...they can't see red and green...mwahahahaha *egotrips self for the colour*

I would like to write a limerick in celebration, an ode to the colour blue.

There was once a colour that was blue,
Which looked gorgeous on a suede shoe,
When worn by singer Elvis,
Who much wiggled his pelvis,
'Til he yelled "Oh babe, I got you!"

I apologise to those who much revere Elvis Presley, I am really guessing he did yell "Oh babe, I got you!" at some point in his lifetime, whether when he wiggled his pelvis or not. And for those you smarty-pants who realise this limerick isn't exactly an ode to the colour blue...bugger off!

I gotta work, man. Toodles


savoirefaire blogged at 10:19 PM



***

Comments: Post a Comment



Search this site or the web

Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind


designed by: dreamwalker
game scripted by: Lancer
game script from: syahidah
time & calendar scripts from: DynamicDrive